2019-11-18 - What God Does
- a shield around us. (Psalm 3:3)
- the lifter of our heads. (Psalm 3:3)
- our glory. (Psalm 3:3)
- merciful. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
- near the brokenhearted. (Psalm 34:18)
- keeping count of our misery and tears. (Psalm 6:8, 56:8)
- comforting us in affliction. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
- thinking of us. (Psalm 40:5)
Lord, Thank You for saving us when we feel crushed and have every reason to quit. May we wait for Your help and not do things under our own control. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
Please Feel Free to Write Me,
All scripture references are from the New International Version (NIV) unless otherwise noted.
November 2019 |
Lisa's Devotions |
Yesterday's Devotion |