2019-10-16 - Godly Refuge
According to David the Psalmist, God can be our refuge.
The Lord is a refuge:
- to the oppressed. (Psalm 9:9)
- to the poor. (Psalm 14:16)
- when we ask Him. (Psalm 31:2)
- in days of trouble. We can count on Him for safety. (Psalm 59:16)
- where no enemy can reach. We can trust Him all the time. (Psalm 62:7-8)
Lord, Show me how to view You as my refuge, my safety net. In the name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.
Please Feel Free to Write Me,
All scripture references are from the New International Version (NIV) unless otherwise noted.
October 2019 |
Lisa's Devotions |
Yesterday's Devotion |